Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Experience writing the Long Range Plan

When I first heard that we had to write a Long Range Plan I was very confused.  I just was not sure what to expect in the beginning.  I talked to my cooperating teacher about it and tried to find out exactly what it was and what I needed to do.  Once I started writing the first two sections it became much easier.  I thought it was helpful that list the demographic information about the students and to be aware of who is in your classroom.  

However, I found it rather difficult to actually plan the lessons.  I have found it hard this semester to plan fictitious lessons.  In the past it has been easier to plan lessons with actual students in mind.  It was only difficult for the first two lessons and then it got easier after I decided what I wanted to do.  

Overall, this project will prove to be very helpful in the future.  After talking with my cooperating teacher I have realized that these will be part of teaching career.  

No comments:

Post a Comment